Cookies are small text files that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and to the owner of the site.
In order to respect the privacy of our website visitors, we do not use any cookies that collect your personal information. By using and browsing the www.nanini-minerals.co.za website you are giving consent for cookies to be used according to our policy. If you do not consent to cookies being used, you can block or restrict any of the cookies through your browser settings or refrain from using the website.
We have provided below information on what cookies are used on our website and what their purposes are:
First-party (Nanini Minerals) cookies
Some of the cookies set are essential for our website to operate efficiently. None of these cookies capture personally identifiable information. They are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
There are several types of third-party cookies that our website will set. We do not have control over the operation of any of them. Third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Remarketing – we use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Through your web browser settings, you can control most cookies. Most web browsers allow some control over most cookies. You can find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.